Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Miss A

hai...
how r u???
do u fel very bored???
me too
no u d day
is jz like ending of world
i oways ask u d same Q
bt u oways chng topic
cn u pls tel me yes or no next time???
anyway, i stil wil waiting u
sumtimes i fel jz waste my time
bt when i thnk is 4 u
everythng is so worth
i wil jz stop chase you
when i hv found another
i love u
is a true thngs
is nt fake one
u everytimes say trust me
bt i fel u jz wan make me hapi
cn u pls trust me???
look like i hv chase u 2 years oready
in tis two years time
i hv chase another girl
bt i still cnt 4get u
look like u r so important 2 me
cn u pls giv me a chance???
a chance 2 b ur bf
nowaday i very miss u
i very very love u
miss A
tis is wat i wn say 2 u
hope cnt b lover oso cn b frenz
I LOVE N MISS YOU FOREVER

No comments:

Post a Comment