Wednesday, June 10, 2009

4th day in KL

2day wake up at 10
wash face n hd breakfast
den help hang up d cloths
help cook curry chicken
n jz on9 like often
fel slpy d whole day
bt cnt slp pun
my younger bro d phone has been keep by aunt
2day he oso cnt use computer
coz din fnsh hmwork
luckily i din get tis punish
i oso lazy 2 do hmwork
2day jz sit front of d computer
i thnk i soon wil b blind
2day less chat wiv she liao
really miss she nia
n of coz Penang d frenz larr
jz nw i go swim again
tis time we go bek early liao
when wan go bek,
we buy chicken wings n satay
buy 4 diner one
quite deliciuos eh
tml my parents wn cum KL ady
sunday u cn c me at Penang liao
jz nw get scold by my cousin
coz after diner din clean table
jz oli me get scold
bt eat last one nt me wor
nt fair at all
Why oli me eh???
stil dun wn giv me on9
i very angry at tat times
bt nw okayss ady
so i cn write blog nw
so hapi coz chat wiv A nw
Bwahahahaha....
2day stop here larr
u al mz hapi oways oh

No comments:

Post a Comment