Monday, December 28, 2009

2009 KL/k.Selangor life

1st day
we reach at 11.35am
straight went to my aunt house
go thr had my lunch
aftertat just stay at house
on9 n just watch tv
2nd day....go to k.selangor
before go my uncle house
his daughter, my cousin come kl 1st
we had our breakfast
then go to my aunt house again
aftertat go to k again
aftertat we straight go to bus station
waiting for bus to go their house
we reach there about 6sumthng
after a bath
we go out for a christmas party
coz they are christian
having some fun at there
but got abit quite boring d...
is oso my 1st time go to tat kind party
was sumthing new for me
after the party ,
go back to my uncle house
3rd day i stil at thr
i really like a pig
slip until 11 sumthing
after wash a face
go out for breakfast wiv my boy cousin(my princess)
then we go to bukit malawati for a walk
there oso called as bukit monyet
coz there d monkey is really alot
there hav a muzium n aquarium
aftertat go back home hv my lunch
at nite...
we go to another place to hav our diner
of coz tgt wiv my parents n my aunt them
go to eat 'beggar chicken'
after diner...
we go to see firefly
there got alot of firefly n oso mosquito
got bite by mosquito
them go back home slip
my pig life again
4th day...
we go out for breakfast
just early at 9sumthing
we go to eat seafood
is too early for me to eat tat d...
but is delicious oso
then go back to my aunt house
doin ntg at thr
everyday just online oli...
now wanna back already
will post some photo after i back to penang
the final of my trip





miss you all the moment

No comments:

Post a Comment