Friday, June 12, 2009

Rubbish

a frenz, Z
he oready hv a bf, Y
bt after went 2 kem
she knw another boy, X
at tat time
i say they two wil on soon
tis all wil soon hapen on tis week
bt Z din stop wiv her bf
at the same time
she love X
Y of coz duno bout it
Z really a playgirl
she nt beauty at all
jz okayss oli
bt stil wn play ppl
Y is oso stupid one
noe wil stop soon
bt stil dun wn stop
like a toy gv Z play
is tat Y fel so syok???
Z really a rubbish
why i cn knw she lerr???
nw i oso less chat wiv she
Y is my cousin
wana tel him
bt scat Y wil hate me
coz of me
oli Z n Y cn meet tgt
n bcum lover
why tis cn hapen lerr???
i really hate tis
pls tel me wt 2 do
if u very knw me
den u wil noe a bit bout tis post
if u wana hate me
jz let u hate
i oso cnt do anythng
i stil cn hv my hapi life
hope anythng unhapi wil nt hapen

stay hapi oways like wat A said

1 comment:

  1. shit..talk noisen thing..
    all is bcos u la..
    ask y go bbq..
    now just false urself
    already not use d...
    if u really wan say sorry...
    just treat us go eat sushi..
    tat y sure will forgive u...
    haha...

    ReplyDelete